[Tigers] Whoops! - Generator whine

To: Buck Trippel <BuckTrippel@Verizon.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Whoops! - Generator whine
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 10:49:15 -0800
Whoops!  Pleased to be corrected by such knowledgeable friends.

My generator experiences were with my S5 Alpine, not the Tiger, sorry.
They are so much alike until you start them ;-)

However,  my recommendation would still be to let a pro do with work
with the proper machine tools.  The difference is there are many more
who can get the parts, and are familiar with the needs of FORD products
over Lucas.

Ron's link is a good one.

Steve

___