Re: [Tigers] northeast TAC

To: <Rollright@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] northeast TAC
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 08:26:41 -0700
The TAC committee has, on occasion, put together TAC inspector training
sessions, at Sunbeam marque events. I think there was one at the TEAE
United a few years back and that allowed a number of east coast Tiger
enthusiasts to become inspectors. Maybe if there is enough interest a
session can be put together at SUNI V?

Theo