[Tigers] Dana 44 Bearings and seal numbers

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Dana 44 Bearings and seal numbers
From: "Fabbro" <fabbro@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 10:03:31 -0800
Hi All'

  The 1965 Tiger I am working on has a Dana 44 rear end with 3.72 gears
in it. I plan to replace them with some thing in the lower 3 range. It
has a good posi unit in it. I plan to purchase new bearings and seals
for the rear end housing. Can any one that has done this forward some
bearing and seal numbers my way so I can orders them from one of my
suppliers. I like to take it apart, clean it up and assemble all in one
day with no running for parts.

Thanks
Kim