[Tigers] Brake line routing

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Brake line routing
From: "Tim Webster" <crabco@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 14:09:53 -0800
Hi,

I am having some problems figuring out how to correctly route my Mark 1 brake
hydraulic lines. Is there a resoruce somewhere that offers a schematic and
description of the correct routing and mounting of these lines? I will be
needing the same information for the fuel line. It would be handy to know the
correct pipe lengths for each piece so I could have them made up

I had a pretty good look at the TU archives as well as those of this list but
couldn't find much of help apart from a link to classictube.com who appear to
sell prebent lines for the Tiger. Has anybody used their tube products for
their Tiger?

Thanks,

Tim