Re: [Tigers] Fw: Tiger shifter

To: tigers@autox.team.net, Thomas Witt <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Fw: Tiger shifter
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 20:57:04 -0800 (PST)
Tom- Thanks for the replay. the gent who rebuilds the Tiger and Cobra shifters,
maybe in NY and also rebuilds the trannys if my memory is correct will answer
the question, Im sure. Also we have less talk over weekends and by Mon. someone
who has replaced the T handle or the spring will know. It may well be brazed
but examining it makes the top end an easy place for one bolt, set screw etc an
easy place to tighten the assembly and I dont see any braze on the one I have
BUT it could be the grease. I do know I need the round buttons or half buttons
for more than one shifter, so finding the person previously mentioned would be
a good response for me and hopefully we can help George too.
Happy Turkey day to all, a few days early but from my heart and to my friends.
TtT