Re: [Tigers] blower motor

To: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] blower motor
From: Cullen McCann <cmccann@lwpb.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 21:18:50 -0600
Richard, like michael just suggested, I have one out of a series V Alpine, and
would be happy to give it to you, but I dont know of its condition. It was
removed from a non running donor car for my Tiger. It came out in one piece,
but I have no idea if its salvageable. I suppose I could connect the leads to
a 12V Batt and see if it blows right? If so, its yours, or well its yours
either way if you want it. Tomorrow evening when im home from work, let me try
and test it and see if I can get it to blow or suck, then I'll let you know.

Cullen

I guess the toher option for a MKII is to find someone breaking a SV alpine,
they should be the same and readily available.. most likely you will be
getting a rebuildable core. if you are looking for new motors.. try MOSS
uk... they seem to stock lots.
--
Regards

Michael King