Re: [Tigers] FW: YOUR TIRES ~~ DRIVERS...PLEASE WATCH THIS...VERY

To: Jerry <JCMC2006@suddenlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] FW: YOUR TIRES ~~ DRIVERS...PLEASE WATCH THIS...VERY
From: "Owain Lloyd" <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 18:23:33 +0000
i ordered new tires this morning.  i'll be sure to check them before
signing for them in the morning.

i took the car out for a little test morning as part of my on going
brake saga (will update the list later when that's all finally
resolved) and found I could light up both rear tires in 4th gear at
20mph.  could also lock up both front tires with ease.  ok, the road
was damp, but even so....
i choose the Toyo R888 road legal track tire in 225/45R16 size all round.

looking forward to this new rubber ripping my subframe out and bending
my half shafts!