[Tigers] Link to SUNI info

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Link to SUNI info
From: <sralsten@ca.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 20:17:48 -0500
Here is a link to the Alpine forum where some (maybe all) current SUNI info is
located that Jerry was probably trying to post.

http://www.sunbeamalpine.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=54

I understand that for some (Andy and Lynn) SUNI is closer than most or all
other events but its hardly close even for you. It certainly does a good job of
avoiding the majority of Sunbeam owners.

I would love to go I just can't see the 22 hour drive each way plus the week in
Rapid City. It becomes a 2 week event from Los Angeles. Maybe I'll just fly and
rent a local car. Maybe I'll win the Lotto and can hire someone to go for me.
;^)