[Tigers] New Tiger Book

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] New Tiger Book
From: marden@mistral.co.uk
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 16:20:03 +0000
Hi Guys,

        I just thought you may like to know that I have just finished
reading a fantastic new book on the Rootes competition history.
Called ROOTES MAESTROS it is written by that well known Rootes
authority GRAHAM ROBSON. The book is in a  large format, 350 pages &
full colour with 100's of photograph (a lot not previously published)
3 main sections covering the stories (in their own words) of NORMAN
GARRAD, STIRLING MOSS & MARCUS CHAMBERS. Whilst this book is not
exclusively TIGER it does have 2 chapters (37 pages) on our chosen
steed plus a lot of other mentions in the book. It really is a good
read and one worth getting for the collection. The book is published
by Mercian Manuals who I have telephoned on your behalf and they tell
me they are happy to send to the USA. Contact: rshimmell@tiscali.co.uk
[1]  for details. Hope you like it.  I would also like to take this
opportunity to wish all Tiger fans reading this worldwide a VERY
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR. Martin Pester
Message sent via KC WebMail - http://webmail.mistral.net/

Links:
------
[1] mailto:rshimmell@tiscali.co.uk