Re: [Tigers] White Tiger

To: Dick Barker <dick.barker@att.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] White Tiger
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2008 13:49:44 -0800
Yep,

I defer to the master.  Dick knows his concourse stuff, and lots of
other arcane Tiger knowledge.

I completely forgot about those other goodies.  I removed the radiator
cap and replaced it with a Stant "Lever-Action" one to be able to open
it when really hot and pressurized by releasing the pressure first.
Learned the hard way when my Mustang was very hot, and I opened the cap
to add water on the way to LAX bound for England, and got my arm
scalded. :-(

Thanks, Dick.

Steve
___