[Tigers] Soft Top Boot

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Soft Top Boot
From: <gharlowe@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 19:29:44 -0500
Listers -

I'm slowly reinstalling the interior on my car (it's been a looong time).
I'm having a local upholsterer replace the zippers on the original soft top
boot.  Should the zippers "zip" closed from the inside corner of the car
toward the outside corner, or reverse?

Any advice how to install the boot?  It looks like there are small "points"
punched inward in the sheetmetal to hook the vinyl boot along the top of the
package tray compartment (the round bulkhead separating the package tray
from soft top well).  Is glue used or any other fasteners?

Thanks much, as always.

Cheers,

Graham
B382001466