[Tigers] VB Front Valance

To: "'Tigers'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] VB Front Valance
From: "Samouce's" <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 21:57:44 -0600
Evening all,

I am embarrassed to say I need some advice on the following,

I have read a bit about the quality of the Victoria British valance and have
read good and bad.  I need to replace my valance and would like some
firsthand knowledge.  I had a minor incident in the garage with the car
slipping off of the floor jack (after I had removed the jack stands) and the
cars weight being transferred to the front valance.  Needless to say, the
valance is crushed really badly and will need to be replaced.

Who has used one of these and how is the fit?  Luckily, I live 30 minutes
from VB and can go look at it myself.  But looking will not be an indication
of fit.

If it is indeed a bad fit, the guy doing the repairs would rather fix the
one on the car.

Luckily, my insurance company (Grundy) is paying for the repairs with a 0
deductable.  I highly recommend them.

Thanks,
Duke
B382002037