Re: [Tigers] Is this a correct heater valve ?

To: Andy Walker <awtiger@cox.net>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Is this a correct heater valve ?
From: <sralsten@ca.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 10:50:00 -0500
Andy and all...

I know I have a cable problem as it won't move the valve. I thought I'd also
address the valve IF it was not correct. The reason I was considering that it
might be incorrect is that the angle the cable attaches seems awkward. Also the
last time I was at a Tiger gathering with the hood open I had a pair of guys
pointing to the valve saying "thats different" I was involved with someone else
at the moment and never followed up on that comment, so I asked the list. Also
as Mike K observed as long as I'm questioning I was wondering if there was any
info regarding parts changes (valve?) other than the changes of leaded seams
and hood and door corners in transition cars as mine is a very late Mk 1. Just
tring to learn.

Steve R
B9473720