Re: [Tigers] Barrett Jackson auction

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Barrett Jackson auction
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 15:21:53 -0800 (PST)
The Speed Channel has a BJ auction going on. I think I heard them say that
today is the second of a three day auction.
I was wondering if the two Tigers that where shown on list recently and
reported to be sold via auction is going to be in this particular auction. If
anyone has the "skinny" on if they are of ir it is to be a later auctin, please
post to the list. This show might be a rerun too?????
Happy New Year everyone.

TonytheTiger

PS- The cars seem to be going at a lower than normal price, according to my bow
tie buddy who called to let me know the auction was on. He mentioned that My.
Shelby is to be there tomorrow to sell the Mustang he has donated to his
charity. Might be worth the time for you Vegas guys to drive down and meet the
man. Then again, it might be cheaper to buy a car than to pay to watch the
auction.