[Tigers] TAC Event January 3rd 2009

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] TAC Event January 3rd 2009
From: Paul R Sheahan <sunbeamtiger@prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 05:02:37 -0800 (PST)
South Florida Tiger Owners,
     All is a go for the TAC Event tomorrow.  Even if you don't have a car to
be TAC'd come out and meet some of the local owners.  The directions are as
follows:
     The facility is located at 19580 South Tamiami Trail, Ft. Myers, Florida
33908.  Take Interstate 75 to exit 128 Alico Road.  Turn west to Highway 41.
At Highway 41 turn left. Go about 3 miles and the faciltiy is on the
left.   The entry code is 7021# followed by 18697*.  If you have any
questions
or problems, my cell phone number is 704 564 3831.
      Note the corrected cell phone number.  It is terrible getting old....the
mind is the first to go.
      Come on out, the weather is great and we expect to have several cars on
hand including my South African Tiger.  See you there.

Paul
Paul R Sheahan