Re: [Tigers] Hurst shifter

To: George Re <mgman71@comcast.net>, tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Hurst shifter
From: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 16:34:51 -0800 (PST)
I got a Hurst Comp for the Topload when I got a David Kee. I got the plate and
correct linkage for as well. I did not go for the stock shifter (the dummy
lock out type) but he had them form some cars (mustangs) don't know about the
tiger. I have not done anything with it yet, but if you can't find the
specific part for the plate I can crack open the box and see if it is stamped
and you can likely just get from anyone that carries Hurst products (now a B&M
Company...)

Sandy