Re: [Tigers] Paul Breuhan's Site

To: prbreuhan@hotmail.com ("Paul R. Breuhan"), slaifman@socal.rr.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Paul Breuhan's Site
From: Sjhcobra1@cs.com
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 12:41:15 -0500
Paul:

Tony Branda in Pennsylvania has been a historical source for the coffin jackets
(and various Cobra/Mustang and some Tiger items).  They currently show them as
being discontinued, but if there is sufficient interest perhaps they would make
them available again or if not at least share their source with you.

Steve Halbrook