Re: [Tigers] New Sunbeams ???

To: sralsten@ca.rr.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] New Sunbeams ???
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 10:55:56 -0800
Steve R.,

Very Interesting!  I think that has been around a while.

HOWEVER, way back in June of 2003 a group of Tiger owner's contributed
their future vision of what a "2005" Tiger might look like.

Some great ideas from some familiar names!

http://www.tigersunited.com/articles/Tiger_2005/Tiger_2005-1.asp

Steve

___
Steve Laifman