Re: [Tigers] Heater controls face plate

To: <geowiz.sgy@cox.net>, Tigers Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Heater controls face plate
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 16:17:22 -0500
Jim,
I am sure I can help you out. I don't have any lettering right now but I am
working on getting some. I can provide lettering or do the complete
restoration if you wish. Please email me directly and I can put you on my
list.

Speaking of working...I bought an Autometer Cobra Series 4" Tachometer so I am
working on lettering to make up an 8K RPM dial which will match the Sunbeam
speedometer...if others are interested.

I am also looking for some reference for the earlier Tiger VIN plates (B947
cars)...if anyone has a nice tag complete with all the lettering and can shoot
a straight-on high-resolution photograph and email it to me...it would be
greatly appreciated. You can blank out your VIN number if you wish.

I can piece one together with the JPGs I already have, but I would like to be
as accurate as possible.

Paul

P.S. Thanks Ross for the kind words.