Re: [Tigers] Heater control

To: "Mike Michels" <mmichels@socal.rr.com>, "Ronak, TP \(Timothy\)"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Heater control
From: "Buck Trippel" <BuckTrippel@Verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 09:38:00 -0800
I spoke with Doug today. He is closing his "Tiger Auto" business but will
continue to work on Tiger's "as a hobby". He'll be at the same location
which he plans to use as a "clubhouse" for members of the various Tiger
clubs. Club members will be able to work on their Sunbeams or just hang out.
He doesn't want to make a profit; he just wants to break even. He even plans
to sell many Alpine and Tiger parts "at cost".

As to the heater control faceplate, he likes to send in batches of about a
dozen for restoration and silk screening. He has about ten collected already
so he's close to running the batch. He charges $25 to $35, depending on
condition. So now is a great time to send him faceplates if you want a quick
turn around.

His old Tiger Auto phone number (937 252-3317) will be disconnected and he
doesn't currently know what the new number will be.

Buck Trippel