[Tigers] Wheel bleeding

To: "Tiger News Group List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Wheel bleeding
From: "Ronak, TP (Timothy)" <Timothy.Ronak@akzonobel.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 09:40:02 -0500
Tony,

Bleeding the cylinders when using the manual foot pump method typically
calls for most distant wheel cylinder from the master but on our cars we
need to consider the location of the distribution block in the lower
RIGHT frame rail.

So Left rear, right rear, Left Front, Right Front (Remember the location
of the distribution block)

With that said if I was to use a power bleeder that would pressurize the
reservoir I would start with the closest and work to the farthest.

Right Front, Left Front, Right Rear, Left rear.

It is all about pushing the air along .... Since you are not using the
manual pump you are not creating any suction on the line and I believe
the pressurized reservoir method should be bleed differently.

Best Regards,

Tim Ronak

Services Consultant

Akzo Nobel Coatings, Inc.

23961 Via El Rocio

Mission Viejo,  CA 92691

PH: 949-305-5393

Cell: 949-289-3357

FX: 425-955-6268

Email: timothy.ronak@crna.akzonobel.com
<mailto:timothy.ronak@crna.akzonobel.com>

Personal Email: timronak@cox.net <mailto:timronak@cox.net>

If you received this message in error please inform the sender and
delete the message.