Re: [Tigers] Lots of work on the Tiger today.

To: Samouce's <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Lots of work on the Tiger today.
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 18:07:32 -0800 (PST)
Hi- All the tanks arent made of the same material BUT I do have one thats
brass. I dont paint it. I do however use brasso a few times a year to shine
that baby up. Just thought I would mention it. I have others that paint makes
them look better but the brass one looks great when polished.
TonytheTiger