Re: [Tigers] The moral delima

To: tigers@autox.team.net, CoolVT@aol.com, Scott Hutchinson
Subject: Re: [Tigers] The moral delima
From: <sralsten@ca.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 17:40:50 -0500
I would think judging covers only what can be seen. Thread size ???
How about original 260 block bored .30 over ? Whos gonna know
and how many really aren't bored out in a rebuild ?

I'm certainly the new kid aroud here but I would think a beautiful
clear coat paint job should lose to a nice patina original paint job.
Or a beautiful  repo badge would lose to a very good original one.
I would think good looking proper steel screws would beat perfect stainless
ones.

I'm interested in opinions from those who have been judged or are judges.

Steve R