Re: [Tigers] Recent Tiger prices

To: Bob Dixon <bobdixon@frii.com>, tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Recent Tiger prices
From: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 15:48:35 +1100
There is a good graph from a US mag a while back that shows that (steady
increase in tiger values).. i doubt the prices will ever sky rocket like
some other cars.. but thats because people why buy them are enthusiatsts. I
dont see our cars losing much ground as they are not in the hands of
speculators.. so buying one will probably mean a gradual steady increase..
not a bad thing.. then again.. if later they become speculative.. well i
guess you have won...

I always have the one issue.. the car might be a good investment.. but as my
friends keep telling me.. that means i would have to even show some sort of
inclination sell it! UNLIKELY!

--
Regards

Michael King