Re: [Tigers] Fulcrum Pins...where to buy?

To: "'Paul R. Breuhan'" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>, "'Tigers Den'"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Fulcrum Pins...where to buy?
From: "Lynn Wall" <cars@wt-inc.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 13:33:14 -0700
I purchased mine from Dale A last spring and they are impressive.  Dale also
installed the new bushings for me.  This should be done by someone that has
the proper jig since it is easy to create scrap metal from your parts if you
do it wrong.

FWIW, I don't know if Tom Hall sells these things but, based on what I have
purchased from him in the past and his dedication to the marquee, I would
give him an unqualified recommendation as well.

Lynn