[Tigers] Great App

To: Tiger's Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Great App
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 14:33:09 -0800
Tigers,

I just downloaded a free app for the "Firefox" free browser (really
good, if you haven't tried it).
If you don't have "Firefox" you can get it at
http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/

This free app is called "Cool Previews". When you are looking at a web
page with the browser that has "hot links" to other sites you do NOT
have to link to the site to see what it is.  As your cursor goes by the
usually underscored text "hot link" it will give you an option of
getting a peak at the contents without having to go to the site.

I find this very handy, and it you already have the Free Firefox
browser, just link to This Site:

 http://www.coolpreviews.com/welcome/welcome_cp_ff.php
<http://www.coolpreviews.com/welcome/welcome_cp_ff.php>

To get it.  No need to leave the page your on to see what is "linked".

P.S.  I like the Mozilla email program, as well, and it imports all the
stuff from your current browser.

 http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/products/thunderbird/

Steve

--