Re: [Tigers] expansion tank

To: scattt@verizon.net, rcsphx1@cox.net, tigers@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] expansion tank
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 20:50:03 -0800 (PST)
It seems that every member that has responded has their tank BRASSOed up and
Thanks to the members who included pics. It was mentioned by a couple guys
that after polishing the tank they clear coated it. It isnt as nice as chrome
as someone mentioned BUT w/ some elbow grease it does polish up very nice and
looks a ton better than paint- at least myself and those who sent pics agree.
Someone else mentioned that ALL tanks are brass. So, I either have primer or
paint I didnt go thru or a tank and maybe two that I didnt think where brass.
I hope they are. I will find out the next time Im searching for a part and
stumble across a tank.
 Only 43 days until April 1st. Winter is almost over- Sunbeam time is drawing
closer.
Cheers, TonytheTiger