Re: [Tigers] tiger air dam and block off plates

To: amberlychamberlain@sbcglobal.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] tiger air dam and block off plates
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 13:44:46 -0800
Sure, Frank,

Here is the link to a "TigersUnited.com" article (Cool It, Buddy!) for
instructions and patterns to block-off the horn holes and handle your
cooling air flow for greatest efficiency with the least effort.  And,
it's not visible as well.

http://www.tigersunited.com/techtips/SteveLaifmanValance/pt-SteveLaifmanValance1.asp

Steve

___