Re: [Tigers] Part # for dual brake master

To: "Schonberger, Barry K" <BKSchonb@usi.edu>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Part # for dual brake master
From: "Sigma Engineering" <sigmaengr@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 09:39:15 -0500
I saved this info from the Classic Motorsports article on Tim's build...
hope that helps, Chris

Tiger Brake System - Classic Motorsports

They used the stock tiger setup except:

1)  New Dual master cylinder

            1980 Subaru 1600 master cylinder w/ 13/16" bore.

            p/n 954 783 7003 (<$200)  (check p/n)

            This required machining a little off the original tiger mc
spacer.

            Also, grind a little taper on the push rod to seat better.

2)  Removed the Brake Booster

            Car did not need booster with this master cylinder.

3)  Added Classic Tube stainless steel brake line kit for the Tiger.

            Available from www.classictube.com