[Tigers] Woodley Park Brit Car Day

To: Tiger's Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Woodley Park Brit Car Day
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2009 15:45:55 -0700
Tigers,

Well, I went to British Car Day at Woodley Park in Encino, CA.  Contrary
to gloom sayers, it was a beautiful day, with lots of sunshine and
British Cars.  Jay Leno was there, as well as my son and grandsons.

A lot of cars I once owned over the years, and a good representation of
Tigers.  (Sound On!")

http://www.tigersunited.com/articles/sl-mc/SteveLaifman.asp

Funny, didn't see any Alpines.

Met a lot of Tiger Owners we all know of, including Buck Tripple, CAT
President. and frequent list contributer .

Steve Alcala was there - see Darrell Mountjoy's article "A Long Way Home"

http://www.tigersunited.com/articles/dm-lister/MountjoyLemans.asp

I am sure that many of the "Listers" I met will all post of their
experiences.

Got some more pictures of me with the many of the cars I once owned.

The grandkids loved the MG-TC's because their dad is building them an
aluminum motorized version.  The race-minded one wants a Ginetta (didn't
see one) but he also liked the Lotus.  It's all my fault for raising my
son around sports cars.

Steve

--
___