[Tigers] Top Rib

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Top Rib
From: vegaslegal@aol.com
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2009 20:37:52 -0400
--===============1066913685==

boundary="--------MB_8CB6F2F94782628_1248_26B3_webmail-db17.sysops.aol.com"

----------MB_8CB6F2F94782628_1248_26B3_webmail-db17.sysops.aol.com

Interior's done, paint's done, chrome's done, in that order.? Still working
backwards and moving on to the convertible top, and I have more of a general
question rather than a Tiger specific question.? PO dropped something on the
center cross-rib on top frame denting it down an inch or so with no crimp.?
It's dead center and about 6" wide.? Any suggestions on the best way to
straighten this out without butchering it.? Thanks for any help.

Bob
382000975

----------MB_8CB6F2F94782628_1248_26B3_webmail-db17.sysops.aol.com

Interior's done, paint's done, chrome's done, in that order.  Still
working backwards and moving on to the convertible top, and I have more of a
general question rather than a Tiger specific question.  PO dropped
something on the center cross-rib on top frame denting it down an inch or so
with no crimp.  It's dead center and about 6" wide.  Any suggestions
on the best way to straighten this out without butchering it.  Thanks for
any help.<br>
Bob<br>
382000975<div id='MAILCIAMB032-5bb049b5b660f6' class='aol_ad_footer'><br/><font
style="color:black;font:normal 10pt arial,san-serif;"> <hr
style="margin-top:10px"/>Worried about job security? <a
href="http://jobs.aol.com/gallery/growing-job-industries?ncid=emlweuscare00000001";>Check