Re: [Tigers] Previous Owners

To: stubrennan@comcast.net, lpaulick@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Previous Owners
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 22:15:56 EDT
--===============0463035665==

-------------------------------1236910556

B382002668 was originally sold in Houston Texas to Don Roth.
He was a helicopter mechanic for the Navy and was transferred
to San Diego where he still lives working on helicopters.  I  learned
about him when re responding to an Info Wanted ad in CAT.  He
recognized the LAT oil pand and other options he put on the car.
He sold the car to a Dee Jackson.  It was in a accident where a
bimbo ran a light and clobbered the right front.  He moved the car
to Belvidere, IL where he made Plymouths.  The Tiger sat for 10
years in his garage. He lost his job and I bought the car in 1978.
I fixed the damaged right front suspension and have been driving
it since until my son expereinced a broken fulcrum pin and hit an
Explorer (Rolled it over and totalled it) bounced off and took down
a light pole until landing in a ditch.He was fine the car was not.
Heavy damage to the front.

After 5 years of collecting parts, I am fixing it now.  I was able  to
save the fenders and just finished welding on the new nose piece
and radiator support.  Measurements match the manual exactly
and my new Wilcox hood fits great!  Lots to do yet, but I hope
to drive it this year.

B382002559 is owned by De Johnson who I met at the
IN SAAC Spring Fling and again at the Aspen SUNI.
I used to tell him that explains the red overspray on his car.

Dave

-------------------------------1236910556

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.6000.16809" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>&nbsp;=20
<DIV>B382002668 was originally sold in Houston Texas to Don Roth.</DIV>
<DIV>He was a helicopter mechanic for the Navy and was transferred</DIV>
<DIV>to San Diego where he still lives working on helicopters.&nbsp; I=20
learned</DIV>
<DIV>about him when re responding to an Info Wanted ad in CAT.&nbsp; He</DIV=

<DIV>recognized the LAT oil pand and other options he put on the car.</DIV>
<DIV>He sold the car to a Dee Jackson.&nbsp; It was in a accident where a </=

<DIV>bimbo ran a light and clobbered the right front.&nbsp; He moved the car=
=20
</DIV>
<DIV>to Belvidere, IL where he made Plymouths.&nbsp; The Tiger sat for 10</D=

<DIV>years in his garage. He lost his job and I bought the car in 1978.&nbsp=
;=20
</DIV>
<DIV>I fixed the damaged right front suspension and have been driving </DIV>
<DIV>it since until my son expereinced a broken fulcrum pin and hit an </DIV=

<DIV>Explorer (Rolled it over and totalled it) bounced off and took down </D=

<DIV>a light pole until landing in a ditch.He was fine the car was not.&nbsp=
;=20
</DIV>
<DIV>Heavy damage to the front.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>After 5 years of collecting parts, I am fixing it now.&nbsp; I was able=
=20
to</DIV>
<DIV>save the fenders and just finished welding on the new nose piece</DIV>
<DIV>and radiator support.&nbsp; Measurements match the manual exactly</DIV>
<DIV>and my new Wilcox hood fits great!&nbsp; Lots to do yet, but I hope</DI=

<DIV>to drive it this year.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>B382002559 is owned by De Johnson who I met at the</DIV>
<DIV>IN SAAC Spring Fling and again at the Aspen SUNI.</DIV>
<DIV>I used to tell him that explains the red overspray on his car.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Dave</DIV></DIV></FONT><DIV CLASS=3D"aol_ad_footer" ID=3D"3a119ec13520b=
81c3258f56adbe2c9be"><br/><font style=3D"color:black;font:normal 10pt arial,=
san-serif;"> <hr style=3D"margin-top:10px"/>Need a job? <a href=3D"http://ye=
llowpages.aol.com/search?query=3Demployment_agencies&ncid=3Demlcntusyelp0000=
0005">Find employment help in your area</a>.</font></DIV></BODY></HTML>