[Tigers] Off Topic: "The front fell off ."

To: Tiger's Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Off Topic: "The front fell off ."
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 14:00:53 -0700
While there is no Tiger content, this was a great clip of either an
Australian politician, or their version of "SNL".  So, at least it has
some "English Empire" content.

This actual interview is so funny, you'd swear it was a 'Saturday Night
Live' skit. , I went to youtube to get it--it's really short and a laugh
out loud riot, a must see

Subject:  "The front fell off ."

    If you haven't seen  this Video already, I think you will find this
clip  a rollicking funny riot.

    On August 19th 2007, an oil tanker off the coast of Australia split
in two, dumping 20,000 tons of crude oil.

    Senator Collins, a member of the Australian Parliament, appeared on
a TV news program to reassure the Australian public.

    It just proves... Once a politician, always a politician!

    Enjoy!
*/
/*

*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us77gjJFIyo