Re: [Tigers] Does it ever end - in Caifornia

To: sralsten@ca.rr.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Does it ever end - in Caifornia
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 11:12:57 EDT
I think Vermont is pretty bad for the crazy ideas and  unbalanced budget, but
California scares me.
Mark

In a message dated 3/27/2009 11:09:17 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
sralsten@ca.rr.com writes:

---- Stu  Brennan <stubrennan@comcast.net> wrote:
> Black Cars:   Didn't the Mythbusters take this one on a couple years
> back?   IIRC, they found only a minimal difference in internal
> temperatures  for two cars, one white, one black, sitting in the sun all
> day.   Could this story be related to our proximity to 4/1?
>
>  Stu

Sadly it's not an April Fools joke. Our state government in  California
is seriously broken. Worst recession in years and our sales tax,  income tax
were just raised. Our car registrations were doubled. Our air  quality
regulations have been advanced beyond Federal  requirements.

At least people getting government checks and illegals  won't have to
cutback.

Steve

**************Free Credit Report and Score Tracking! Get it Now for $0 at
CreditReport.com.