Re: [Tigers] Confused

To: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>, "Tigers@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Confused
From: Cullen McCann <cmccann@lwpb.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 11:08:56 -0500
Hey tony, yes, I agree that it is....it just felt like a good opportunity to
ruffle the feathers and see if anyone wants to chime in otherwise...lol!!
actually I think its kinda like a rare option color on a tiger or
something...for me it gives it an added level of uniquiness, something else to
make the car special, so no complaints from me, I was excited when I found and
it and have started bringing it back from the dead, literally! this one would
have been scrapped for sure...

Cullen