[Tigers] Subject: Flipping Out!

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Subject: Flipping Out!
From: larryall@pacbell.net
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 21:19:45 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Steve
Mine did the same thing after I installed the new 1/4 windows.  I actually
cracked one of the windows and had to replace.  It has been a few years since
I did the h/t but I remember shimming with washers so that the latch in the
closed position didn't pull as hard on the button.
Give a try with a few washers and maybe in stainless to avoid issues later.

Regards,
Larry

Message: 6