[Tigers] Selling my car

To: "Tiger News Group List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Selling my car
From: "Ronak, TP (Timothy)" <Timothy.Ronak@akzonobel.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 02:46:13 -0400
Listers,

I have come to the conclusion that it is time to part with B382000680
the power train is relatively new and it has the 349.6 cubic inch
stroker motor. It made 381 HP at the wheels and is quite a thrilling
rocket ship. Not sure what I will ask but thinking $36K with the
truckload of extra bits I have including an excellent original hardtop
complete with furflex.

If you know someone looking it is the perfect car to drive confidently.
It will need a Paint job. But mechanically it is completely new.

Best Regards,

Tim Ronak

Services Consultant

Akzo Nobel Coatings, Inc.

23961 Via El Rocio

Mission Viejo,  CA 92691

PH: 949-305-5393

Cell: 949-289-3357

FX: 425-955-6268

Email: timothy.ronak@crna.akzonobel.com
<mailto:timothy.ronak@crna.akzonobel.com>

Personal Email: timronak@cox.net <mailto:timronak@cox.net>

If you received this message in error please inform the sender and
delete the message.