[Tigers] To undercoat, or not to undercoat

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] To undercoat, or not to undercoat
From: Pappentl@aol.com
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 19:20:33 EDT
I'm getting back to my Tiger after an embarrassingly long hiatus.  The  car
was dipped, stripped and the rust was repaired many years ago.  The  underside
is now the original BRG.  I intend this car to be a driver and am  considering
undercoating it.  Has anyone gone this route?  What did  you use?   Are there
any negatives to undercoating it?   TIA.

...tom
Wilmington, DE
recession.