Re: [Tigers] Last Sunday's "My Classic Car" episode

To: awtiger@cox.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Last Sunday's "My Classic Car" episode
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 19:16:54 EDT
Years ago, Dennis Gage used my Tiger to introduce his show
when at the IN SAAC Spring Fling.  Its still used in some  openings.
You can see the Tiger on the left fender nad other Tigers in the
background.

Why my car?  Because I have my top down and in the shade.
Perfect lighting for the camera.  All the GT350's and such
are hardtops and hide his trademark handle bars.

Come to the Fling this May 16th-17th.  You'll never miss it  again.

Dave Johnson