Re: [Tigers] Does it ever end - in Caifornia-Black cars.

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Does it ever end - in Caifornia-Black cars.
From: vegaslegal@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 12:52:53 -0400
Part of my practice is representing motor vehicle manufacturers and dealers.?
Do not take this to necessarily relate to any manufacturer that is or has been
a client of mine, but the black vehicle subject has real consequences in the
true desert.? On some large SUV's the combination of heat here in Las Vegas
affecting engine dynamics and body heat retention?due to the color of the
vehicle (black/black cherry/etc) render the HVAC system incapable of?cooling
the interior of the car in August to the satisfaction of the owner.? The light
colored SUV's do not suffer the same problem, and it appears to largely affect
only hypersensitive owners that want their interior at below 75 even when it's
111 outside.? It?does, nonetheless, result in constant claims by the customers
that the air conditioner is 'broken,' and a requirement that the air be on
full?during those periods just to make the interior marginally
comfortable.?????