Re: [Tigers] Ford Fairmont Pulley

To: <CoolVT@aol.com>, <FHSLOTH13@aol.com>, <fabbro@shaw.ca>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Ford Fairmont Pulley
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 08:05:49 -0600
Mine is from a Mustang (probably the same engine as the Fairmonts of
that era). I shouldn't have said anything about its diameter relative to
the Tiger's - I've never had a stock Tiger pulley to compare it to. The
pulley I had did give the proper setback required (on the original pump)
to line up with the original Tiger crank pulley, without having to
reverse the flange on the pump or enlarge the hole in the pulley. My new
pump required a small adjustment in the flange location on the shaft.

Theo