Re: [Tigers] Caution.carburetor eye candy inside..

To: Samouce's <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Caution.carburetor eye candy inside..
From: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 09:34:59 -0700 (PDT)
It looks like one of the QuickFuel (Proform body) carbs. I have a couple from
a place called damBest carbs and they are set up in a similar manner,
everything has a removable jet for bending the fuel curve and mixture
adjustment of each circuit. The problem is now you have a lot more to try to
tune :)

http://www.gtsparkplugs.com/DamBestCarb.html This is the one I have
on a couple of cars. Same Idea and very helpful when changing things.

Sandy