Re: [Tigers] Tiger in Garmin ad

To: Tiger Email List <tigers@autox.team.net>, Mike Michels
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger in Garmin ad
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 13:34:26 -0700 (PDT)
I noticed the same ad in my wife's people magazine. I think that picture (I
believe of an Alpine) has also been used in a State Farm ad in the past as
well as one other that I don't recall at the moment. There's is also another
similar shot of a red Sunbeam in profile (I assume the same car and same
photoshoot) that is used in a ClassicCars.com ad in every e-mail Sports Car
Market electronics newsletter I receive.

Stephen Waybright