Re: [Tigers] Dual wire style hose clamps

To: <sralsten@ca.rr.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Dual wire style hose clamps
From: "A. C. Tynes" <v8tracker@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 09:42:30 -0500
Steve, et al,

I don't know all the sizes needed for a Tiger, but I notice that the John
Deere clamps only go down to 1.5" for a 1" hose.

I have three two wire clamps for about a 5/8" hose. They are on the brake
booster vacuum hose on my '95 Geo Tracker and are original. One is missing
the little washer, but that should be easy to find. The Tracker is far from
stock and I don't care about the style of clamps.

Steve, you've got first choice since you raised the question. If you want
them, just send me an address and I'll put them in the mail. Otherwise, its
first come, first serve if any one else wants them.  Or you may be able to
get them from your local Chevy (sorry) dealer or junkyard.

HTH,
A. C. Tynes
New Orleans