Re: [Tigers] Shelby Tiger and prices

To: michael.s.king@gmail.com, jxnichols@sbcglobal.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Shelby Tiger and prices
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 13:58:22 EDT
, michael.s.king@gmail.com writes:

What,

I thought this was all true.. I mean there is that guy on ebay who  sells
the "Shelby Sunbeam Tiger/Cobra/GT40" parts all the time.. and i have  seen
many "Shelby Tigers" they always seem to be asking very high prices.. why
dont we just use theirs as a guide?
Michael King

Oh it is true except that there were only 5 built  rather than the 300
mentioned.  A friend and I picked up 3 of them about 25  years ago.
We have them stuck in a barn in New Hampshire.  There  is no telling if the
other 2 ever survived.  Since none have come up  for sale in 40 years, one
would have to assume that they are long  gone.  We are trying to figure if
this is the right time to introduce  maybe one or two of ours to the market
and what they might bring.   That was the purpose of the original post.

**************Remember Mom this Mother's Day! Find a florist near you now.
(http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=florist&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000006)