Re: [Tigers] Water Pump and timing covers

To: <rab65tiger@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Water Pump and timing covers
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 15:54:38 -0400
Randy
        This should be a no brainer swap; I would think you just need to use
the MK II numbers for the placement of the water pump flange for the fan.
I would set it up first and check where the flange needs to be just in case
there is a difference in where the alternator vs. generator pulley location.
Once satisfied with the belt alignment; also check for any possible
interference with the parts you have then put it together for good.

Ron Fraser