Re: [Tigers] ebay shipping cost

To: Tony Someone <achd73@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] ebay shipping cost
From: achd73@yahoo.com
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 19:37:55 -0700 (PDT)
This is my last post about ebay. I wrote this earlier but a few days ago we had
a hurricane- for real- in the midwest- and my cable modem has been up and then
down, on and off ever since. NEways, I was looking at new items on ebay
and-----------well read about it.

There is a glove box surround on ebay. Recently listed and shipping from
Southern Ca. Shipping cost are unreal to me at a mere $21.90 Can anyone
convince me the seller wont make at least ten and maybe twelve bucks profit on
shipping. If you are a member here, you should be shot. Please dont represent
yourself as a Sunbeam enthusiast but more like a thief. Of course that's my
opinion. Try another auction by the same seller. A bell housing for a tiger-
you furnish the missing parts and pay shipping of more than $88.I know cost are
up but I recently shipped two Tiger wheels in one box for less than $50 and
they went from Southern IL. to south Fla. Figure a mere $30 plus profit on
shipping. Either it changes or I begin selling at the same exorbiant shipping
prices. I really do need the money. Im teasing- not about needing the money- I
couldnt sleep for fear God would get me while I was asleep. One day he will
answer for his actions- I HOPE.
TtT