Re: [Tigers] Speedograph Fog Lamp Brackets on Ebay

To: "J. Nichols" <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Speedograph Fog Lamp Brackets on Ebay
From: Jeff Howarth <jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 18:05:22 +0100
Hi Jeff,

the hex bolt goes into the front of the chassis rail where the normal
bumper bolt goes - the hex makes the bracket clear the front valence.

the hole in the bracket it to mount the lamp above the bumper.

regards

Jeff

In message <000f01c9d702$bfcc8d50$6401a8c0@your03667082de>, J. Nichols
<jxnichols@sbcglobal.net> writes