[Tigers] Numbers matching

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Numbers matching
From: kevin beck <kevinteresa.beck74@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 19:20:45 -0400
New to the list, but I have a 1965 tiger I purchased back in the early 80's.
I enjoy all the imformation I get thru the list, but the letter from Jim
Pickard has me wondering too about numbers matching cars. I didn't think
there was any connection by numbers on the engine block but I guess I really
don't know either. I'm sure others have asked this question before, but
along with possible numbers on the block what does all the numbers stand
for?

Kevin Beck                                    Numbers on valve cover
B9473252   LRX FE                          4513  F21KA
4513   F21KA                                Model #  C4PZ-6001-CF
39                                                S.O. #  SO-2632
Jal  562812

  I know there will be more questions once I get back into my restoration
Thanks Kevin