Re: [Tigers] Getting really stinking old....voltage regulator again

To: tigers@autox.team.net, Samouce's <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Getting really stinking old....voltage regulator again
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 06:11:01 -0700 (PDT)
Duke- if you have a regular battery, check the fluid level. Have you polerized
the syestem at anytime during these problems and last of all it seems this
problem existed in the past and the key switch had loose connectors and the
problem was there. It will be warm to the touch, even the small part the key
goes in but if you feel behind the dash it may well be hot- check with caution
in case its hot enough to burn your skin. If the lights have been on during
these problems the addded load might play a part eventho the lights are not
run thru the switch- they are on a seperate circuit.Check that switch tho.
TtT